• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sorry for bad english, it's not my first language

Hello There , i'm Nour Atef (my real name and my old acount name) i didn't make another account to spam , but i made this because i've problems with my yahoo e-mail , hiveworkshop said that i must confirm my account by yahoo e-mail, but i don't remember my yahoo password , when i clicked on "i forgot my password" button , yahoo asked me a question, i 100% remember the answer but i don't understand why it says that it's wrong , so i had to make this e-mail

anyways, i wasn't really active when i made the account at first , i just recolored textures like an idiot , i'm sorry :goblin_cry:, so i introduce myself to you , again, my name is Nour Atef, i'm 14 years old, i'm not really good at models but i'm learning , i'm already working on a project but i need help, the project is a series of maps including 12 different races they're : Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf, Naga, Trolls, Dwarf, High Elf, Blood Elf (unconfirmed, if i found enough units and building to create it, i'll make it, otherwise it will be part of high elf), Tauren (Unconfirmed) and other 2 which i didn't decide (or 3 if i merged Hight and Blood elves), also they won't be the same , for example : the human race includes riflemen, sorcress, spellbreakers, all units in workshop and gryphon thing, they'll be removed and replaced with new units, also the project includes campaigns, completing after Frozen Throne events and many more features

the question is .......... where can i make thread for this project, and when i'm done , where should i upload the maps/campaigns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.