• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings Hive Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Recently i have return to Hive from a long time 2 years i think, because i have lost my password and i'm using new e-mail i couldn't log in. So i have made a new account. Enough with that, i'm here to try to make some nice and useful maps and some terrain templates.

Level 12
Welcome to the Hive Workshop!
This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can introduce yourself to the community after registering.
Community forums work at it's best when the participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the FAQ before posting.

FAQ:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq.php

There are a few specific issues, however, which should be observed.
  1. Please do not use this forum to announce your 'return' (in case you have been inactive for a while)
Debatable of course, since it is a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.