• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi im working on a campaign but need help if any1 would help me out--Garshak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi im Garshak working on a newer campaign i got the skeleton all mapped out at home...you can find me on WarCraft III Frozen Throne as DarkMaster9 but the 9 wouldnt fit and DarkMaster was taken so i chose Garshak:wgrin:

Level 3
ok ill exlpain my campaign-----The last of the Tyroek (basically Werewolves but can communicate and are smarter plus...they dont have a human form) is trying to run from the one who took almost all his power and killed nearly his entire race must run from the one called Satren the Dark One while running he is introduced to a Knight, a Sorcerer, and a Rogue together they will overrun Satren however Satren has allies of his own...the Werebears the Undead the Mountain Orcs the Ogres, and the Satyrs while fighting the knight travels to seek reinforcements from the race of men when he returns they try to build in a nearby forest when the enemies come at attack them...that is the end of campaign one

Level 12
JASS:
function Trig_Melee_Initialization_Func001C takes nothing returns boolean
    if ( not ( GetUnitTypeId(GetTrainedUnit()) == 'Garshak' ) ) then
        return false
    endif
    return true
endfunction
function Trig_Melee_Initialization_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    if ( Trig_Melee_Initialization_Func001C() ) then
        call AdjustPlayerStateBJ( x, Player(HIVE), PLAYER_STATE_RESOURCE_HAPPYNESS )
        call AdjustPlayerStateBJ( y, Player(Garshak), PLAYER_STATE_RESOURCE_REP )
        call TriggerSleepAction( z )
        call RemoveUnit( GetTrainedUnit() )
    else
        call DoNothing(  )
    endif
endfunction
//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Melee_Initialization takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Melee_Initialization = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ( gg_trg_Melee_Initialization, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_TRAIN_FINISH )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Melee_Initialization, function Trig_Melee_Initialization_Actions )
endfunction

Level 3
i could probly help you now too i just probly wont be able to do the map editor stuff what positions you have open?

Level 3
i can do Ideas Map Making and Voice Actors if you want? my other campaign im working on now i currently have a helper so i pretty much send him one "bone map" that he works on while im working on one so i can multi task xD

Status
Not open for further replies.