• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, im really excited about doing stuff but i dont really have a specific talent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi :)

Im really excited about this world editor thing and i worked on many projects (with my friends) but i dont have a special tallent like terraining triggering etc.

I do avarage terraining and i have LOTS OF ideas!! :D:D I also can do some basic spells like passive abilities and "Instant Flamestrike".

Some of my terraining:
i5ojt3.jpg

kbakic.jpg

inahaw.jpg

au73pl.jpg

I have lots of ideas if anyone wants to know just post your question and i shall answer XD

Last edited:
Level 13
Well, first off, i'll say the same as the guy above.
But also, you need to make merely lakes then holes in the ground with water.
Don't use blizzard cliffs, but hills.

But rep+ for your antuchasm

Level 3
Thanks for your crits;

The Ice Terrain is not that good because its not ice its made on cityscape and there werent anything else fitting and my world edditor gives error when im doing custom tileset and that terrain is just a boss area for a friends map so thats not all i do ..

I know my terrain isn't the best i just want to say i have a lot of ideas and i would like to share them with people who are interested.

Im just new at this thing and thanks for +reps XDD

Level 13
Oh btw, you'd probaly wanna [/ H i d d e n] [H i d d e n] the screenshots. (Remove spaces)

Level 3
Im intrested in new ideas, I remember when I couldnt do so much with the editor. I still can't do everything but I can make most maps. GUI and terrain im best at, if you want to come up with some map with me it would be fun.
I think it would be more fun if both of us isnt a "pro" at making maps since we both can learn by helping eachother out.

Heres my msn if your intrested in making map(s) with me :) : [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.