• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi, I'm new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I really don't know what to say other than I'm new... So yeah, hi to whoever see this!
Oh, and I like making spells, and trying to come up with new ideas. I've just recently learned how to make mui spells and figured that I'd want to post some of my owns spells at some point. I'm working on a map right now with my sister, her idea but all my work :). I'll answer any questions anyone wants to ask. :ogre_hurrhurr:
:goblin_yeah:

Level 21
Hello and welcome to the Hive!
Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need anything we will sure to help you when we are able.

Level 23
Welcome to hive Yugata, hope you enjoy your stay here in hive. ^^

If you need some help in making your map, I'm sure the tutorials available here in hive can help you in some way. If not, you may ask about our problem either in the World Editor help zone or in triggers and scripts.

If you're too lazy to learn, there are several workshops in the forums that'll do your job for you. So don't be afraid to requests on those workshops. (But It would still be better if you learn yourself)

Level 5
Welcome to hive Yugata, hope you enjoy your stay here in hive. ^^

If you need some help in making your map, I'm sure the tutorials available here in hive can help you in some way. If not, you may ask about our problem either in the World Editor help zone or in triggers and scripts.

If you're too lazy to learn, there are several workshops in the forums that'll do your job for you. So don't be afraid to requests on those workshops. (But It would still be better if you learn yourself)

In all honesty, I've been a creeper lurking around hive. I just didn't have an account by then. :)
I've seen some tutorials already, and they really have been helping. When schools over, I'll be sure to check out tutorials for JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.