• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all. I'm new to here & also new to Map Making for Frozen Throne.

I got started with this all because a friend recently introduced me to Tower Defence maps & I think they're pretty cool.

I wanted to make my own, because I thought some of the ones I have been playing are quite unbalanced...

...then I found out it was actually quite difficult :D hahaha.

But hey, I'm still trying & will get there.

:vw_wtf:

Question to anyone who knows... Which forum category do I post a topic for a sample of features that I have been working on?

It is basically some workaround to avoid Dummy Units. Instead I have been working on a system where you place items into the slot 1 of inventory of the unit and then it will "Autocast" an ability from that item everytime the dummy ability fires (e.g. dummy ability is faerie fire).

Level 2
Thanks for that. However there is no completed projects. Just a sample file of what features I have been working on. I put it into the site section for The Hive Workshop > Warcraft III Modding > Map Development > Idea Factory

My Features Ideas

Last edited:
Level 6
Hi all. I'm new to here & also new to Map Making for Frozen Throne.

I got started with this all because a friend recently introduced me to Tower Defence maps & I think they're pretty cool.

I wanted to make my own, because I thought some of the ones I have been playing are quite unbalanced...

...then I found out it was actually quite difficult :D hahaha.

But hey, I'm still trying & will get there.

HAHAHAHA...

I like people with a good sense of humor. Laughing of yourself is a good way to face life...

oh, almost forgot, Welcome to the Hive...

Status
Not open for further replies.