• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hi Hive, I'm just another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi it's been long i became silent reader and decide to sign up after feeling gulity for downloading hundred stuff here.

i don't know what should i write on my first post, anyway now i currently still working on this

yeah i knew there are some imported stuff that doesn't allowed in THW, i will remove all that stuff to be allowed released here.

thank you hiveworkshop :grin:[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Level 2
Welcome to the Hive :). Imported stuff are indeed allowed from other games in the map section, but there needs to be proper crediting.
thanks, I'm not sure about that, can you explain to me about this map submission rules? in my map i have a lot ripped resource from dota 2 and not sure about their license.
Ripped resources from other games are not allowed to be used, unless they are from another Blizzard Entertainment game or if their license permits the use in maps (proper proof for this use must be put in the description).

Status
Not open for further replies.