• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi... Hello.... Hola..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Quiero presentarme.... mi nombre es Daniel y seudónimo Bravert, Soy de Argentina y Me gusta mucho Las Partidas de WC. creo mapas igual que el resto aunque soy muy nobato. quiero aprender mas del tema. bueno, estaré por aquí todo el tiempo leyendo sus tutoriales y haciendo pruebas de mapas, y me gustaría que alguno de ustedes puedan probarlo y me digan qué mas cosas debo afinar para que quede hecho un mapa digno de jugar, bueno eso es todo....!!!!! :)

I want to introduce myself .... My name is Daniel and Bravert pseudonym, I'm from Argentina and I really like The entries of WC. I CREATE maps like the rest but I am very newbies. I want to learn more about it. Well, I'll be here all the time reading their tutorials and making maps tests, and I would like some of you can try it and tell me what else I tune things so that it made ​​a map worth playing, well that's all .. ..!! :)

Level 2
yes, would be very good ... thanks for the welcome.
try to make maps, now I have planned to do a few, but I need some terrain textures and models not find it anywhere, and do not know how to create them. well, sorry for responding so late. thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to Hive, we will help you learn World Editor and unlock secrets of Warcraft 3 Editor, there are many tutorials here, also, you can go to WEHZ for help :)

If you have a big project, just make a thread in Map Development and users will send you supports and feedback for the map.

Anyway, have a good time stay in the Hive :)

Level 2
excellent. yes I have some animation projects to the units, but I'm newbie still, so here I need some help.
or will I have to learn more and finished up some models.

Level 6
Quiero presentarme.... mi nombre es Daniel y seudónimo Bravert, Soy de Argentina y Me gusta mucho Las Partidas de WC. creo mapas igual que el resto aunque soy muy nobato. quiero aprender mas del tema. bueno, estaré por aquí todo el tiempo leyendo sus tutoriales y haciendo pruebas de mapas, y me gustaría que alguno de ustedes puedan probarlo y me digan qué mas cosas debo afinar para que quede hecho un mapa digno de jugar, bueno eso es todo....!!!!! :)

I want to introduce myself .... My name is Daniel and Bravert pseudonym, I'm from Argentina and I really like The entries of WC. I CREATE maps like the rest but I am very newbies. I want to learn more about it. Well, I'll be here all the time reading their tutorials and making maps tests, and I would like some of you can try it and tell me what else I tune things so that it made ​​a map worth playing, well that's all .. ..!! :)

Hola hermano... bienvenido al Hiveworkshop...

Hi brother... Welcome to the Hive...

Level 2
ahhhhhh casi me senti en casa!!!!! lastima que nadie de aqui hable español latinoamericano.. gracias por las bienvenidas!!!

ahhhhhh I almost felt at home!! hurt anyone in here speak Spanish Latin America .. thanks for the welcome!

ahhhhhh Eu quase me senti em casa! magoar ninguém aqui falar espanhol na América Latina .. obrigado pela bem-vindos!...

Level 2
Hola y bienvenido :D yo también soy relativamente nuevo en Hive Workshop :grin:

wii hola.. un gusto!!! xq fin alguien que entienda jejejej como andas??? casi siempre estoy entrando a hive buscando modelos jejeje pero me olvido de ver mi perfil jeje

Level 2
Welcome to the Hive Bravert!

Just some etiquette: It's in our Code of Conduct that people should speak in English around the forums only.

but I speak Spanish ... and I have to be translating the comments every time someone writes me. : (

anyway, I will, but should be more open-minded.

"I will" :/

Status
Not open for further replies.