• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

request model haseo of hack gu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hola gente , como les va? ojala que bien , me presento soy oscar y keria hacer una peticion ,wue el tema es que hace mucho ando buscando modelos del Hack Gu(haseo y sus transformaciones) , nose si alguien le jugo al juegazo de ps2 y si no lo jugaron los invito a que lo jueguen,en fin busque por todos lados y nada,nose si busque mal o no hay , queria saber si alguno de ustedes sabia donde los podria conseguir o quien seria tan generoso de crearlo , se que no es facil y muchos de ustedes laburan y no tienen casi tiempo,pero les estaria muy agradecidos.

PD:me olvidaba tambien si alguien sabe sobre modelos de Spawn(el superheroe):vw_death:

Level 16
Hello people, how they are doing? hopefully good, I'm Oscar and keria presented to a petition, the issue is that WUE long'm looking models Gu Hack (haseo and transformations), nose if someone juice juegazo ps2 and if it played invite to play it in order to look everywhere and anything, idk if look bad or no, I wanted to know if any of you knew where he could get or create would be so generous, it is not easy and many of you laburan and have little time, but I would be very grateful.

PS: I forgot to also if anyone knows about Spawn models (the superhero)

That's what he's asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.