• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi guuuuuuys :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi:thumbs_up:
hmm, i like fun maps :ugly:
and lots of splatter and effekts :razz:

and so i want to create a map myself :xxd:
and YOU will hopefully help :cute:

not that you think i'm one of this noob.. ähhh new map making guys who give one hero lots of standart spells and let them shoot like a minigun on extasy :grin:
my actuall map has lots of custom effects and funny ideas :ugly:

btw: you have great smileys but the icons you can put in front of a Topic are stupid :slp:
edit: oooomg I introduced myself to The Hive Workshop! and still there is this Notice.... arrgghhh... and where are the smileys ?!?! ohh noo I like the smileys -.- no smiley while editing?! what a saaad world^^

Last edited:
Level 24
Welcome to the Hivework shop and may you have a prosperous time here. If you are intersted in a topic in particular I recommend the Tutorials (no shame in that). If you are interested and getting started in mapmaking just contact me and I'll be glad to do whatever.

ENJOY THE HIVE!!

Don't abuse smileys

Level 1
thx guys :cute:

shame of using tutorials?
I use Tutorials all the time :thumbs_up:
It would be stupid not to use them^^

Don't abuse smileys... :cry: you dont like smileys? :eekani:
smileys make the I-net more friendly :wink:
they show your feelings :cool:

smileys are GREAT :thumbs_up:

Status