• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About: broadsword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hmm, just registered here. And there comes a notice which tells me to introduce myself, linking me to this set of blank squares and some cute orcs which I will try out immiedietly:
:grin: :wink: :xxd: :ugly: :mwahaha: :cute:

Okay, now lets get a little serious. Who am I? I am a young Swede who love game editors and spend most of my freetime in either TrackMania or the Warcraft 3 editor. I also write stories as a hobby. Both writing and editing give me the opportunity to create my own worlds and playing God with other things. But I'm lazy; I've never finished a whole Warcraft 3 map as I always end up mad at he trigger editor as it doesn't listen to me.

But then one day I decided "Oh, whatever, let's get a little weak and learn from the guys who actually know what they're doing". So I spent some time googling 'wc3 tutorial', and after some clicking and reading I found this page.

And here I am, newly registered and looking forward to exploring the very promising gold mine I found!

:razz:

(I just had to put that smiley somewhere)

broadsword

Status
Not open for further replies.