• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi everyone, a problem, help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, as you can see im new around here, from mexico (that´s why my english sucks),well, i have a problem with the spells and some maps i´ve download.

I tried to test them in TFT but a error message appears like this:

FATAL ERROR
0xC00000005
ACCESS_VIOLATION
at 001B:0000000000
And it says "memory could not be read"

And sometimes sends me to the map selection screen again...someone tell me why?

One more thing, and im not proud of it, my TFT its not original if that has something to do with.

I swear im buying it original someday, but please help me.

Level 24
why does everyone who isn't a native english speaker here say that their english is bad? and at the beginning of their posts? your english is fine, just a little rough on the edges.
anyways, maybe you need the latest patch to run the map? it's possible to download said latest patch either from BNet or from blizzard's official site. if not then someone else might be able to help you.

Level 2
hi, ok fine, i mnever gonna said that again...

only a problem, when i tried to install the patch and play the game, TFT crashes, maybe its because its a ilegal copy??

but thanks anyway

Level 24
eh, oh well. btw, you wouldn't happen to know what "cartigado" means in english? i have homework and translating it is important to that homework :(

Status
Not open for further replies.