• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Heya everyone, Im new to the Hive, and am planning on working on maps, so if anyone wants to help, or have any ideas, im up for em ;) well my email is [email protected] so you can contact me on that, also, my AIM is Aronorawr, either of those i can check all the time. Im looking forward to making maps and learning =] thx

Level 16
Helo Dethknaw and Welcome to the Hive! Everyone is welcome here if they behave appropriately, while people with knowledge like you are certainly doubly welcome.

We have plenty of high quality tutorials which could teach you ways to improve your map, plus the Map Development page is one of the busiest and also a useful place to showcase your ideas with the rest of the budding map-makers.

Anyway, be sure to read the forum rules(As older Hive members would like to nag -.-) and enjoy your stay!

Level 34
Hi
hey-136194

Status
Not open for further replies.