• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

IM NEW:infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up :

Do YOu LIKE MAKEING MAPS ON WARCRAFT 3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im New

My Name IS MATT I Love Makeing maps on warcraft , but i only make a map when i get inserperation other i just play on battle net my battle net name is USS_Ge_Freak i know its a weried name but hey i can't think of any other name but i need a friend that will help me make maps script .build,idea so forth im makeing a map right now called scary forest my one and maybe only
i need some help makeing it soo if ur intereseted its a maze and stroyline,but if ur interesed add me too ur friends a send ma a meesage saying ur interesed i give u the map password and attachment (NOTE IF U GIVE AWAY THE PASSWORD To THE MAP IS IMEADLY TRASHED) and the map Will Loke Like My Avatar
HAHA But Anyone will help their name and hive name will be on the mapand half credit so any if u can't reach me by hive Email me at [email protected]And
i Am A SERIEUS MAP MAKER SOO BE PREPARED
have a good day and thanks for reading:infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 7
LOL! You keep on spamming Infernal thumbing up -_-. Dude spamming stuff like that could already give you penalty. Don't get -Rep on your first day :wbored:. Well anyways welcome to the Hive dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.