• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, I never really was good with introductions, but here goes.

Hey all, the name's InfiniteSeven, though I don't mind being called Yuki (Which is my name), and as you should know, I'm a new guy around here, so please bear with me!

Anyways, I'm Japanese guy and I live in Australia and I go to high school. Ever sincee I was younger, I was always a fan of Blizzard games, and I used to play StarCraft and Warcraft II and III when I was a lot younger as well as Diablo I and II.

Now I've come to expand my own knowledge of Warcraft III by joining the Hive Community and learn new things as well as enjoy my time here whilst getting to know everyone.

So, now, I'm here to stay and I'd hope that you'd all help me to learn the site. Thanks all.

And that's about all I've got to say.

- Yuki

Status
Not open for further replies.