• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well, it's been years since I've been on Warcraft III and now that my life has settled down to a comfortable pace I can get some gaming and modding time in. My name's Dalton, I'm 21 and make electronic music. I've been playing Warcraft III since I was in my early teens, I mostly play survival, tower defense and wave style maps. My favorite Warcraft III map is Island Defense.

I'm also releasing a music video relatively soon. I hope I can make some friends on here! I'm looking to get back into making Warcraft III maps.

BlQlYl2.jpg

www.facebook.com/MyTearsYourWeapon

Level 14
You're here from a few days and you're so active! That's a record really.

What I'm surprised at is the relative inactivity on this site.
It's pretty much the best WC3 forum out there and yet I have to wait hours sometimes to get a reply on a popular topic. It's really weird but hopefully my activity will spur other users to hop on the site and post more.

What I'm really waiting for is my Medivh's Tower membership to be approved so I can start posting in there, I love debates and no-one's posted in that forum since early March.

Level 32
MyTearsYourWeapon said:
What I'm surprised at is the relative inactivity on this site.
It's pretty much the best WC3 forum out there and yet I have to wait hours sometimes to get a reply on a popular topic. It's really weird but hopefully my activity will spur other users to hop on the site and post more.
From what I've seen, the Hive is the most active Warcraft 3 based forum. We're survivors. I've seen quite a few go down or be forced to merge.

I do appreciate you taking initiative. I'm sure it will pay off.

Last edited:
Level 14
From what I've seen, the Hive is the most active Warcraft 3 based forum. We're survivors. I've seen a quite few go down or be forced to merge.

I do appreciate you taking initiative. I'm sure it will pay off.

I'm gonna be posting a map soon so pretty much anything I can do to help would be fantastic.

Thank you so much for the welcomes everyone!

Level 3
It's a little late, but not for a welcome in THW! Seriously, how did you get 15 rep. in a span of less than a week? Can I have some? hahaha just kidding. Anyways, enjoy your stay dood! ^^7

Level 3
"Usually, the more you are active, the more rep you get."

Hmmm...well you're right Shadow Fury.

To MyTearsYourWeapon: If you keep being active daily(and of course contribute to the website), you can be a resource moderator like SCN here or much greater.

Good luck to you dood! (^_^)7

Level 14
I'd love to eventually work towards a moderation position on here! Particularly a Map Moderator or something along those lines, or even a moderator of Medivh's tower. I've got a long way to go though.

Thank you all so much for the welcomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.