• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm new here on the hiveworkshop and im new to the whole concept of map editing and map making.
I have a very strong love and passion for Warcraft series... mostly Warcraft III and WoW.
I been playing Warcraft ever since i was 15 years old, for 14 - 15 years, im almost 30 today.
To this day its one of my favoret computer games, along with starcraft, and diablo... and other games as well...

Im very interested in making my own personal campaign for warcraft III, There is someone in my life who was very VERY important to me in my life, someone who i lost, and i really wish to dedicate making a campaign too, someone that my life now has been permanently altered without that person in my life anymore.

I have no experience with making maps and using the Warcraft III editor, but i did learn some things on youtube, but its a slow and painful process... i really wish there was a newby friendly guide out there for people who are unskilled with the map editor.

Would love to know how to master Map Triggers, Map Object Placement, and Cinematics, are among the most impotent aspects of map making... hope someday to achieve my desires...

Status
Not open for further replies.