• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oh... What's Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I'm Atomic Reactor. I use to play warcraft a lot when i was younger, and i loved making maps. Well, i had to pack it away for a few years, and now i pulled it out, and have been playing it the last 2 weeks, and making maps.

I really wanna learn how to make my own campaigns and whatnot, so I hope I will be able to learn!

Level 11
Wassup atomic, you'll definitely learn a bunch of stuff about map making here :D especially in the forums... and if u have any problems or challenges your map is giving u.. then the forum awaits to help u! :D hehe

Level 1
Ha thanks man. Its not so much the map making i have trouble with. I really wanna learn how to do like.. my own missions, like campaigns and stuff.
Is that possible? any chance you could point me in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.