• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey Does anyone need a SHIPPUDEN MODEL OF NARUTO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Admins and Moderators i am friends with Demon Ye and he gave me this model and said i could distribute it because i helped him with something

this is the high quality version that dreamraider is using on his new map naruto vs bleach and this is a WORKING DL LINK

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v5umjk

be nice and i might put more of his models up this is SHIPPUDEN NARUTO!!!! made by demon ye only thing he asks is if you use it give him full credit for the model. Have fun!!!

Level 5
ehm thanks for the model o.o
its very well done (yea for a naruto model) like all of Demon_ye s models o.o

but everyone could come and say hes a friend of him and give his models out o_O
hm what ever ^.^"

Level 14
ehm thanks for the model o.o
its very well done (yea for a naruto model) like all of Demon_ye s models o.o

but everyone could come and say hes a friend of him and give his models out o_O
hm what ever ^.^"

XD dont worry i didnt steal this i really do know demon ye but im keeping his identity a secret cause he wanted me to do that to save him from bieng bored with requests :xxd:

omgf tats liek soo awsum finaly a nwe narotu map 4 uz

im so hapy 4 u

i want 2 giev u narotu p0rn 4 it kk?

i will tell demon ye next time i talk to him how much people IDOLIZE his models :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
tahnk you

hmm i believe you =D
nice to know someone who knows Demon_ye o.o

its hard to get his models >_<

It was not easy finding him >.< i searched for like ages on google and yahoo and i finally found his email (sorry not gonna tell u peoples) its like weird and im like ZOMG I M LIKE UBER FAN PLEASE LEMME USE UR MODELS (then hes like do me a favor and i will giveu permission to distribute and use them) so i did the favor (IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!) and now i have his models XD

Level 13
Make this 11. 11 people are handing out Naruto models.

Hooray! No more goddamn moronic request PMs! Seeing as so many people are handing out the Naruto models and I got rid of the Winged Cloud, not to mention the guys who request the Fate models actually have a brain, I'm free!

Status
Not open for further replies.