• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Help : Sasuke Shippuden Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
if u want some1 to animate the model for you, this should be in the request forum.
If u are planing on animating this model yourself this should be in the animation forum.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Moved. Read stickies before posting.

I need help with Sasuke Shippuden Animation . I need have animation what normal sasuke has . I have 2 models : Sasuke Shippuden and Cursed seal Sasuke Shippuden . Who help me got rep + permision to use my models=) Thanks you . here is same pictures of my models .

Wtf is a 'sasuke'?

NEVER assume everybody automatically knows what you are asking for. Be more specific.

Level 4
1. WTF is wrong with your first screenshots?
2. Most of these models looks plainly ripped from 3rd Shinobi Wars3 (the Kisame are kind of easyer to recognice due its lame animation stand)
3.The Kazuzu looks 100% ripped of my skin that i sendt to Naruto Wars, it even got the same low level shadeing in the face!

Level 34
Niddhogg..

A tip: Print Screen button..

printscreen-keyboard.jpg

Not your camera, just use the PS button...

Level 9
wow so gay man just dont be like that, i made alot of those akatsuki models and the sasuke models is stolen dont kid me i have the model. and also if you give them out i will get you banned for 1 and 2 trust me you just dont want to give them out unless they ask me first i have copy right of them but if they ask i will be more then happy

wow so gay man just dont be like that, i made alot of those akatsuki models and the sasuke models is stolen dont kid me i have the model. and also if you give them out i will get you banned for 1 and 2 trust me you just dont want to give them out unless they ask me first i have copy right of them but if they ask i will be more then happy

you copyrighted them? so you paid 200 € for the rights of the models?

many people don't know what true live is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.