• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey anyone want to be in my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started map, do... read above.

This map is gonna get finished 90%: if i abandon it, i will do just like operator: give my map away, and tell whoever take my map to credit me for terrain and systems...
I wanted to make merchants with names of users of hive workshop who have "normal names", and some will be fixed though. Example: The Nisse, nothing to change, ArcticInferno=Arctic Inferno, 1)ark_NiTe = Dark Nite and so...
anyone interested? (i cant get ideas for merchant names):grin:

for now:
ragingspeedhorn=Drug dealer
Dark Nite=Herbal Remedies

Last edited:
OMG! unique idea... *searching for glass icons over the internet*

EDIT: heres ingame

Attachments

• newmap.JPG
    newmap.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Level 36
Hi, you could gladly use my likeness in your game, for a small fee that is XD No JK. You can all you want. Go for it. But my request is this: Make me a mercenary vendor. So you can buy mercenaries. It's always fun to make hero based characters that are mercs, because they can be very expensive, bonus characters and random. For example, my christmas map, which probably wont be released, has the bonus mercs of: Marine with Santa Hat, Garry from Gmod10, Batman and Abraham Lincoln. And that leaves me to my request: Create a Mercenary by the name of Abraham Lincoln. He must have a machette and an AK47. If you want, I can send you the custom villager skin that I did for him XD That's all I ask :p

OK, will update list...
but, brad, i dont think about ading that to game, beciuse i want one city to have all of these... and if you could build/summon them, it's gonna be wierd...

Tooltip for "Beer":"This is beer that Raging made on his own. It's so strong that it slows you for 25 seconds, and even makes you miss your target! Repleneshes 1000 mana."

Status
Not open for further replies.