1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroWarden

Submitted by red_fox
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
warden night elf female warrior
Contents

HeroWarden (Model)

HeroWarden (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
  1. » Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
    Approval status: Approved
    Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
    [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

2. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    A bit better. I just want to see the animations if it dies like a warden of has an alternate footy death sound, or that of a blade or warlock (grunt)

3. zell5000

zell5000

Resources:
    Resources:
    u need to add a sword

4. red_fox

red_fox

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    And why do i have 2 do anything :wink: if u want a version with a sword just request what swoard u want on it and i will send it 2 u

5. zell5000

zell5000

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. zell5000

zell5000

Resources:
    Resources:
    big sword red or blue/red sword ok im go to add to my map lol :twisted: :twisted:

7. red_fox

red_fox

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    soz to say but that tells me zip all

8. Hellmaker2004

Hellmaker2004

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is good yet u should have done own anime even if it hard il give you 2/5 for not using own anime but il give 2/5 for skin and 4/5 for model great work keep it upp

9. Deadpool-DS

Deadpool-DS

Resources:
    Resources:
    um, can I ask how you attach items to characters? lol I know how to put wings on, but not swords, no one has a toutourial on here for attaching new looks to a built model damnit! (aka, putting wings/swords on creatures)

10. scorpeon17

scorpeon17

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like this model. :D It's hard to find good female warrior models if any know where i can find more plz post it.

11. Elfsilver Lord

Elfsilver Lord

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Deadpool, if you are using triggers, then just attach them the same way as you do wings, although the attachment points would be: hand , left. For abilities, just change the points as well.

12. Lord-Infernal

Lord-Infernal

Resources:
    Resources:
    ist very easy once u know it like this When u put wings put the sword model and instead of attach to chest put hand.right or hand.left only For units with free hands

13. marcel

marcel

Resources:
    Resources:
    is this a man or a woman ?

14. Titanhex

Titanhex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Since the creator is still around, though rarely, I'll give some critique. Awesome model, trully. I think it came out nicely. Consider removing the unneccessary bones, like the ones that use to make up the cape especially. They're adding to the file size when they shouldn't be. Consider removing the spell, star texture, or perhaps use it for part of the spell or attack animations, or duplicate the attack anim and use it for attack slam. The possibilities are there.

The skin needs an orc skin. If I was, well, anyone, I'd use this skin by Hueter:

orchuntress_IronRaven - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

It's a good orc skin to couple with this, just replace the old skin with it and give credits where due.

15. sajberhippien

sajberhippien

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh my effing GOD!
    This is an awesome model... From the picture it looked decent, but in game it was just so kick-ass!
    The only bothersome thing is the tusks... Otherwise just PERFECT! [y]

9/10

16. TheToastedChicken

TheToastedChicken

Resources:
    Resources:
    why change a model thats already great? the real warden is better sry :/

17. Titanhex

Titanhex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    True, the real warden beats this model as it stands. This model doesn't seem like it was intended to mimic the warden though.

For one thing, it has fangs from the orc blademaster. I can't remove the fangs without the model criticaling the game though.

If I can get the permissions, I'll go ahead and create two duplicates of what I feel the model SHOULD be.

Otherwise, I suggest using this model to learn how to edit models to the way you like them. It's really easy actually, you just need the right tools.

18. red_fox

red_fox

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Seams like ppl are trying 2 give me more work 2 do ;))

Marcel - it is a woman

sajberhippien - good 2 see that u like the model but the tusk were put on it 4 the purpose of going with orchuntress_IronRaven skin (thanks titanhex 4 providing the link) might upload another version without the tusk if some1 dosnt do it themself 1st ;)

TheToastedChicken - as titanhex pointed out its not a warden model

Titanhex - as u know u can edit this model aswell as any1 else that wants 2

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  19. TheToastedChicken

TheToastedChicken

Resources:
    Resources:
    it does says HeroWarden.. anyways i dont think people will care if its a warden or not cus it looks like maiev shadowsong.