• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroWarden

I've fix this model because when i play it her head floats and i read those comment and it help hope you like it!!!!

Keywords:
Warden,Watcher
Contents

HeroWarden (Model)

HeroWarden (Model)

Reviews
18:09, 6th Feb 2013 -Grendel: seems good enough.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
That's a lot better than before! Though I haven't checked whether this is stable in game yet.

I still think it could be improved though, can you animate the hair? When she walks it clips the cloak, maybe you could use the animations on the Hero Warden's pony tail or something?

Level 5
I really like attack and spell animations. Portrait and model of armor is mostly allright but it could be better if armor was be not look like totally plate armor (some space for not protected places next to shoulders would be great). Is a little problem with the shoulders, specially right one and maybe a little correction with glaive in the back. I think it could be much better if you could do hair animation and hair in the back of glaive. Really good idea to create that model but it need a little more corrections

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.