• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroWarden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
-Assasin Warden 1.0-
-by Dieseldodge-

Important notice:
Please give credits if you use the model in your map!
DO NOT EDIT THE MODEL WITHOUT MY PERMISION.
This model has been make especially for www.hiveworkshop.com

Model:

Original File : Warden ( Maiev )
Programs used: Prophet Warcraft 3 Viewer / MDLX Extracter / Vertex Modifier.
Total time to make: 5-8 min.
Author: Already said , only Dieseldodge.

What I've modified? I deleted the Warden cape , etc. and I let remain the sword and her originally armor. I also deleted the hair.

ALSO IMPORTANT: If you use the model as Warden or Maiev , or whatever , change the selection scale. Example: If the scale is 1.0 , change the selection scale to 1.15 ( recommended ).

Thanks Hive Community!

Keywords:
rpg Warden Maiev Assasin Blade
Contents

HeroWarden (Model)

HeroWarden (Model)

Reviews
13:36, 31st Aug 2008 General Frank: "DO NOT EDIT THE MODEL WITHOUT MY PERMISION." - Why? it's a cheap edit that everyone can make. No mercy here. Read the rules. Rejected.

M

13:36, 31st Aug 2008
General Frank:

"DO NOT EDIT THE MODEL WITHOUT MY PERMISION." - Why? it's a cheap edit that everyone can make. No mercy here. Read the rules.
Rejected.