• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroTinker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Gnome Fighter By StormLegacy

Textures\Helm.blp
Textures\Beard.blp
Textuers\Sword.blp
Textures\Face.blp
Textures\Body.blp

This is not a complete version of this model.
Contents

HeroTinker (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] This model does not function in Warcraft III.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] This model does not function in Warcraft III.

Level 3
He's so.. cute=P
There's something weird about that helmet though, and give him his own weapons. Don't use the footman-thingies.

Level 3
the beard looks too dwarfish for me(because its mk :p), maybe make a weird beard like in wow (if you have seen them)

edit- a pic of my gnome mage from wow
bathtime.jpg

Level 4
Cute gnome o_O my pally would own you :) And this was just her at level 19 :) she got up to 25 I have another ss but not as good. To bad i'll never see her again since she was stress test :(.And if someone could direct me to a turitorial about how to rezise files skins i would be happy.

FBCD85A9DF.jpg

Level 3
Get rid of the beard, it looks to dwarvish with the beard.
if you really want to keep facial hair make it a goatee.

Level 3
aren't gnomes more of a caster race?..I played Everquest for 4 years lol, maybe I'm just brainwashed by EQ but a gnome necromancer or some type of wizard caster would be awesome and that beard and massive white hair look kinda dwarvish, maybe a receeding hairline with a small goatee would look more gnomish. :D 3/5 it's more than 50% good

Level 3
I would use this if not for the terrible beard... he looks like a tiny dwarf, make a wierd pointy moustache instead. Yeah yeah, they Gnome inside the Gnomish Flying Machine in WC2 had the beard like that, but the WC2 Forest Trolls had red faces.