1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroShadowHunter

Submitted by Konblade
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Contents

HeroShadowHunter (Model)

1. Rad

Rad

Resources:
    Resources:
    the swords go through the legs and it looks kinda bad, well the screenshot does not him... u should get his body in the middle like a picture not having his head be the middle makes it look bad... :p

2. necron3

necron3

Resources:
    Resources:
    could you modify the marine model??

I would like the head to be changed to the normal bandits head (the one with the skull helmet) and make sure the bandest head is as big as the outer helmet was on the original marine.in other words don't just replace the face.
    I also need the lights on his back and the gray boxes on his chest and back removed, as long as removeing the boxes does not leave big holes in the model.
    also if at all possiable could you remove the machine gun sound from the attack animation
    I need this modle to make a better samus model.
    You will get credit for the model.

3. GotGunz

GotGunz

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    looks sorta cool but i cant really see it. Can u make a screenshot that showz his whole body??

4. flyingnightmare

flyingnightmare

Resources:
    Resources:
    WTF do NOT download this the screen shot doesnt show what he looks like its just a floating darkend trol head this SUCKS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

5. Zin-Creator

Zin-Creator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    necron3, what kind of moron asks requests here..

6. necron3

necron3

Resources:
    Resources:
    the kind that does not get answers :x

the request is posted in the request page already :idea:

7. acolyteofdoom

acolyteofdoom

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Bad. The sword dissappears in the animations, and the dissipate dont work right for some reason. also there is a huge gaping hole in the back of his head. The skin isnt a very good recolor either.

8. rabies_sheep

rabies_sheep

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow now this sucks :twisted: to thin bad recolor bad ainmations good job :shock:

9. Punisher

Punisher

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is a real konblade. 100% pure konblade suckyness

10. Tsc!

Tsc!

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    hmmm ...

11. TheFallenAngel

TheFallenAngel

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah....very sad...How about this...I'll make my own...with no skillz what so ever...and it will be better then yours...
    :roll: :roll: