• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroShadowHunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

HeroShadowHunter (Model)

Rad

Rad

Level 5
the swords go through the legs and it looks kinda bad, well the screenshot does not him... u should get his body in the middle like a picture not having his head be the middle makes it look bad... :p

Level 2
could you modify the marine model??

I would like the head to be changed to the normal bandits head (the one with the skull helmet) and make sure the bandest head is as big as the outer helmet was on the original marine.in other words don't just replace the face.
I also need the lights on his back and the gray boxes on his chest and back removed, as long as removeing the boxes does not leave big holes in the model.
also if at all possiable could you remove the machine gun sound from the attack animation
I need this modle to make a better samus model.
You will get credit for the model.

Level 2
the kind that does not get answers :x

the request is posted in the request page already :idea: