• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroShadowHunter

Reactions: Charles S. Potter
Made by: Blizzard Entertainment.

This is the actual BETA model of the wc3 Shadow Hunter, where he uses the mask.

Keywords:
shadow hunter beta
Contents

HeroShadowHunter (Model)

HeroShadowHunter (Model)

Reviews
16:16, 6th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus:
Level 2
He said Blizzard made it "from the BETA" as in the TFT (I'm assuming, might have been taken out of RoC beta, in beta orcs hade 5 heros, I just dont know 4 & 5) beta

Anyway, thanks for posting, very useful.

Level 1
I like the Shadowhunter with Mask ... I just saw him on a Sreenshot at blizzard.com and then wonder where in the real game a model like this is :)

Level 1
Im retarded can someone give me the path ive tried so many things it just cant load the skin

Level 4
lol, its soon some time since i used it, but im sure i got it work. My advise is that you just remove the "war3imported/" or whatever it is there stands and then it should work ;D
hey there, well to bad this hero Troll with Mask isn't use in the game, but just want to ask how we can upload it into our custom map editor ?