• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am currently overhauling the hero CTF game that Rasmus made, here are the current new heros I am making:
Spider
1. Spider Drone- Builder
2. Spider Warrior- Heavy melee, basically the paladin
3. Spider Ranged- Crypt Fiend based but Drow like skills
4. Spider Mage- Powerful Sorc
5. Spider Healer- Powerful Preist but only heals undead & spiders
6. Spider Queen- Altered Beastmaster
Orc
7. Tauren Warrior- Pulverize, Power Strike (next attack deals more damage), Bone Breaker (Passive, chance to cripple for 30 secs), Vengeance from Hell (reincarnate with bonus damage for 30 sec)
8. Spirit Walker- Ethereal Form, Spirit link (enemy takes damage instead, cooldown lowers 10 secs), Soul Steal (steals mana per hit), Ancient Spirits (locust swarm)
9. Troll Hunter- Poison Spear, Regeneration, Ensnare, Spear Salvo (7 spears at target)
10. Shaman- Bloodlust, Purge, Fatigue (slow), Strong Wolf
11. Witch Doctor- Healing Wave, Suicide Ward (Land Mine), Stasis Trap, Ring of Protection (summons ring of serpent wards)
Human
12. Sorcerer- Slow, Polymorph, Sea Elemental, Fiery Fury (fire bolts all around)
13. Priest- Heal, Conviction of Faith (Inner Fire), Divine Punishment (Lightning Storm), Holy Righteousness (Divine shield for 30 secs)
14. Rifleman- Ankle Shot (Passive, cripples enemy), Stomach Shot (active, DoT), Fiery Bullets (small AoE damage), Scope (Active, increase range by 1000)
15. Knight- Trample (moves to target location, hurting along path), Reinforce Armour (increase armour, lower speed, and drains mana), Noble Cry (Decrease enemy armour, ally additional damage), and Call in the Cavalry (summons 9 standard knights)
16. Footman- Defence, Bash (Shield bash), more damage, Save the Queen (increase damage, speed, movement)
17. Spell Breaker- Feedback, Silence, Anti-magick shield, Malignant Spirits (locust swarm but mana),
Night Elf
18. Huntress- Moon Glaive, Attacking owls, Spirit of the Hunt (increase movement, damage), Tiger swarm attack (Occulus),
19. Archer- extra target, Head Shot (critical strike), Long shot (auto-cast, increases range by 500), Crossbow (active, shorter range, more damage and speed)
20. Mountain Giant- Hardened Skin, Devour, War Club, Earthquake (no channel)
21. Druid of the Talon- Færie Fire has DoT, Cyclone (lower cooldown), Bird Bones (faster movement, less armour), Crow Form (ult, no item slot)
22. Druid of the Claw- Roar, Rejuvenation, Slam, Bear Form (has stun)
23. Dryad- Abolish Magick, Slow Poison, Shadow Strike, Magick Immune (Ult)

Undead
24. Necromancer- Raise Dead, Unholy Frenzy, Cripple, Summon Deathguard
25. Abomination- Disease Cloud, Taunt, Armour increase, Metamorph (turns into a demon\doom guard)
26. Banshee- Curse, Anti-magick Shell, Armour reduction aura, Ghost Swarm (altered stampede)

As you can see, I have ideas for most of them, I just need a little bit of help with the spiders. Ideas will be considered and all that other standard BS. Also ideas for new heros will be appreciated. It may take me a week or so to finish all of these, but I think the pay off will justify the time delay. I might even give a small gold reward if you (generic) have a good enough idea.

I was able to finish with the vast majority of the abilities before my motherboard fragged on me, and the models and particulars of the heros are usually quite simple since they are units to begin with. If there is some other unit you like and can think of how to turn it into a hero please let me know. For instance, I can make a crab hero if you could give some ideas of what he would be like in terms of abilities. Or maybe a Hawk hero or something, just throw out ideas.

Level 12
Um, sheep are just critters, so if you want to make the whole hero from scratch (like I am doing with the spider Race) I will listen to your ideas. Please flesh it out as I do not like bare ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.