• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero's RPG Recruiting Spell Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hero's RPG

RecruitedJob
NoneNone
NoneNone
NoneNone

Hello fellow hive members, I have been working on a map for quite some time and i finally reached the point where i said to myself "I cant do this alone" so i am recruiting spell makers for now. I need people to make the spells for the following heroes:

attachment.php

Description: A very high damage, high armor, hero, very slow attack speed.
Vital Link:
The HoS links himself to an ally, and all damage received to ally is transferred to the HoS, and negative buffs are transferred also.
Impenetrable:
The HoS charges his armor with dark magic, any damage received is absorbed and then released around him. Formula= (Damage/Distance) x (1 + (Level of ability/10)
Crushing Blow:
The HoS slams his targets armor causing it to create a shock wave coming from the main target. 50 - 350 aoe over 250 distance. 300 damage to primary target, 300-distance for secondary targets.<AyeKantSpel Inspired>
Hero Progress: ••••••••••
Need one more spell, if you have an idea dont be afraid to post.

Description: Fast attack, low damage, very fragile.
Still brainstorming spells, feel free to give ideas.
Hero Progress: ••••••••••

Description: Strong, ranged, cunning hero.
Still brainstorming spells, feel free to give ideas.
Hero Progress: •••••••••

These are abilities that every hero has, it gets better as the hero fights, and interacts.
Armor:Increases armor by a decimal number that increases each level, experience for this ability is gained from damage received/5.
Weapon:Increases damage by a small number, increased by damage dealt/5
Destruction:Adds a multiplier on all destruction spells starting at a 1.xx number, increases each level. (Mana used/ 5*spell level)- damage*2)
Arcane:Same as above, but a multiplier for arcane spells.
Will Power:Increases total mana by 25 each level. Experience gain is (Int*level)/10 every time the hero goes below half mana.
I am thinking of more to add, again post if you have an idea.

The experience requires to level up Skill Abilities starts at 100, and cumulatively increases by 5% each level. I.E. 100, then 205, etc.

I would appreciate that anyone who decides to help make spells, but not directly join the team to help, that you make it in a separate map and post. Thank you all who join or reply. And if you wish to make your own hero, please go off the preferences of the heroes already in the man. Many things are alpha so if you find something don't be afraid to point it out.

P.S. GUI Only. Please and thank you.

Attachments

• Hero's RPGv.41.2.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Level 7
Hero of Shield:
Shield Slam: Slams the target with your shield (Having varying effects, bash, silence, knockback, etc).
Fragment Shield: If used successively with Shield Slam, the shield fragments into 5 (or however many you want) shadow orbs that fly out in every direction, if the shadow orb hits an enemy it will suffer a weaker version of Shield Slam.

Hero of Blade:
Speed slash: Slash towards the target (Generic charge, mainly for the next spell, see below)

Circle of Blood: The hero creates 8 illusions of himself around the target (about 400 units away in a circle) and each one does a speed slash to the target (only much weaker). While Circle of Blood is in effect, the illusions and the real one cannot be harmed or stunned.

Hero of Nature:
Unrelenting storm: Calls a lightning strike that slams the target area, units within 500 of the blast take damage, units within 200 of the strike have a high chance to be hit with a chain lightning or forked lightning.

All I've got for now, hope it helps.

Level 7
Alright, downloading it now and gonna test it after I get my coffee. :)

Hero of Shield:
Sunder: Slams the target with massive force, fragmenting it's armor, lowering it and sending pieces of shrapnel in every direction.

Only thing I can think of right now lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.