• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heropaladin.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
orc paladin if like coment and rate and I dont know what is path so plz if you test it and it works left coment and say me path and do it works (my first skin :) )

Keywords:
orc, orc paladin, paladin,
Contents

orc paladin (Texture)

Reviews
20:29, 28th Mar 2011 shiiK: This is not the appropriate way to show your first skin, nor the accepted way to upload a skin to our skins section. The preview is not depicting the skin wrapped on the model. Most importantly, though, this is a recolour...

M

20:29, 28th Mar 2011
shiiK: This is not the appropriate way to show your first skin, nor the accepted way to upload a skin to our skins section. The preview is not depicting the skin wrapped on the model. Most importantly, though, this is a recolour, and the rules are quite clear; the majority of your skin has to be original content. Recolouring an existing skin is not acceptable. If you upload a skin again without paying attention to our rules, you will be punished. Consider this a warning.