1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HeroNagaSeawitch.BLP

Submitted by Druu
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is my first skin. I just edited the original one and did some tests.

Changes:
She has now a bigger chest plate
the hair and bow are golden instead of black
the back fin is no more purple, it is golden instead
the eyeliner has changed to fin the theme.
Her "bracers" do not reveal the player's color anymore.
the upper tail does not reveal the player's color anymore.
The scales are golden instead of greenish.

Keywords:
naga sea witch, naga, golden, queen of naga, naga queen, warcraft 3, anna kondra
Contents

HeroNagaSeawitch.BLP (Texture)

Reviews
15:00, 15th Apr 2011 shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this...
  1. 15:00, 15th Apr 2011
    shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this decission is wrong, or if you want to update the skin, please reply to this PM and I'll work it out for you. As this is a preset message, and I'm just picking up each and every skin in the category, I want to apologize beforehand if this clutters your inbox.

10:34, 11th May 2010
    67chrome: skins need to have at least 75% freehand content to be approved, this skin has not even been changed in the most rudimentary ways in that quantity. Please review the skin submission rules more carefully. If you need any help with creating solid freehand work check out the skinning tutorials on this site under the 2D art section of the tutorials. But as this skin is now it needs dramatic changes to even be considered for approval.

2. Etzer

Etzer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks like a simple edit to me, although i don't overlook the naga bi- witch.

3. Figueiredo00

Figueiredo00

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    the only things that he change was the chest, the color of the head and the tail, i dont think this passes the 75% original work. She looks more powerful , more armored, maybe you should improve the skin in that way, but need more freehand...