• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HeroNagamasaAzai

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Kuhneghetz
i made this model of aizen from when he has gone to hueco mundo

Keywords:
arrancar, aizen, bleach
Contents

HeroNagamasaAzai (Model)

Reviews
21:50, 26th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Texture needs shading, stand anim needs... movement, and file size needs reducing. Elenai: There has been a report that this is a stolen model, and evidence provided. I'm pretty sure it is.

M

21:50, 26th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Texture needs shading, stand anim needs... movement, and file size needs reducing.

Elenai: There has been a report that this is a stolen model, and evidence provided. I'm pretty sure it is.

Level 4
Yeh, i dont really believe you made this. Since i already had it. And if you did infact make it what other forums is it on? Because i know of 2. You should be able to name them all if you did infact make it. Here is another one i found it on. And they had it before you uploaded it here. Your not even mentioned in it.

Level 5
are you the real author of the model ?_?
i already had it before >_>

and im really sure that it bases of a Black_Stan model o.o
also the file name is called "NagamasaAzai" which is a historical person and a model made by Black_Stan o.o

Level 4
He isnt i have found and contacted the real author and reported this model. I have the original authors name/site where he/she shows it off