• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroe's Walk Through Units and Buildings Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Heroe's Walk Through Units and Buildings Bug.

Sometimes Heroes in my map becomes able to walk through buildings and units... how can i fix this bug ?? "Collision bug"

Here is the map:

Attachments

• Dota Footmen Frenzy 6.37 - 6vs6.w3x
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Well i checked this spell

• RE Knock
  • Events
  • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • -------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
  • -------- Leave this actions as they are/// You can add change special effects but that's it --------
  • -------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in RE_Knock_Group and do (Actions)
  • Loop - Actions
  • Set RE_Knock_Angle = (Load (Key angle) of (Key (Picked unit)) from RE_Knocktable)
  • Set RE_Knock_Speed = (Load (Key speed) of (Key (Picked unit)) from RE_Knocktable)
  • Set RE_Knock_Distance = (Load (Key distance) of (Key (Picked unit)) from RE_Knocktable)
  • Set Razor_Edge_Caster = (Load (Key caster) of (Key (Picked unit)) in RE_Knocktable)
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
  • If - Conditions
  • RE_Knock_Distance Greater than 0.00
  • Then - Actions
  • Set RE_Knock_Loc1 = (Position of (Picked unit))
  • Set RE_Knock_Loc2 = (RE_Knock_Loc1 offset by RE_Knock_Speed towards RE_Knock_Angle degrees)
  • Set Razor_Edge_Damage_Group = (Units within Razor_Edge_Area_of_Effect of RE_Knock_Loc1 matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Picked unit))) Equal to True))))
  • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 175.00 of RE_Knock_Loc1 and do (Destructible - Kill (Picked destructible))
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
  • If - Conditions
  • (Terrain pathing at RE_Knock_Loc2 of type Walkability is off) Equal to True
  • Then - Actions
  • Unit - Unpause Razor_Edge_Caster
  • Unit - Turn collision for Razor_Edge_Caster On
  • Animation - Reset (Picked unit)'s animation
  • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in RE_Knocktable
  • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from RE_Knock_Group
  • Else - Actions
  • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to RE_Knock_Loc2
  • Animation - Play (Picked unit)'s attack, walk, stand, spin animation, using only Rare animations
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Weapons\AncientProtectorMissile\AncientProtectorMissile.mdl
  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Razor_Edge_Damage_Group and do (Actions)
  • Loop - Actions
  • Unit - Cause Razor_Edge_Caster to damage (Picked unit), dealing Razor_Edge_Total_Damage damage of attack type Spells and damage type Unknown
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Stampede\StampedeMissileDeath.mdl
  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
  • Hashtable - Save (RE_Knock_Distance - RE_Knock_Speed) as (Key distance) of (Key (Picked unit)) in RE_Knocktable
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RE_Knock_Loc1)
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RE_Knock_Loc2)
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Razor_Edge_Damage_Group)
  • Else - Actions
  • Unit - Unpause Razor_Edge_Caster
  • Unit - Turn collision for Razor_Edge_Caster On
  • Animation - Reset (Picked unit)'s animation
  • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in RE_Knocktable
  • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from RE_Knock_Group
there must be something "meeting" the condition, so the trigger don't turn off the collision... spell should work fine, must be something on the map. I'm not in wc3 modding for years and i have no wish to start moding again, so i don't know anymore... in other words i don't care anymore.

Level 8
ok thanks for trying to help, so turning off this spell woulden change anything?...

do others know what could be wrong ? this is still a huge problem for me.......... and ive been working alot on this map, so its realy annoying that this bug destroys the map....

Status
Not open for further replies.