• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes of Tigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ahoy.
While going through old projects on my harddrive I found a project that I got very tempted to continue on called heroes of Tigeria, which has some pretty neat features.

Basically, an evil sorceror came to Tigeria and shattered the entire land, dividing the different zones in order to drain their mana. A hero decides to embark on a quest to reunite the pieces of land and defeat the evil sorceror.

This map was greatly inspired by Banjo & Kazooie and Monster master RPG by Robbepop. The hero starts in a "overworld" which serves a a hub between the lands that have been shattered. Each land works as a reapeatable instance (like in Monster master rpg, but more like a WoW style raid).

In each land, the player must gather a certain number of "Shattered Fragments" (Like notes/Jiggies in Banjo Kazooie) in order to gain access to new lands, with the final land being the zone of the evil sorceror, the end boss.

Very simple yet unique idea I think. I'm surprised no one have thought about implenting the Banjo & Kazooie style into Wc3 yet.

Opinions/thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.