• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Banjo Kazooie 3!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I've seen the trailer, which seems to be like 2 years old.

I love the 1st and 2nd game. But this new one seems a little odd from the teasers and gameplays. I found this out a few weeks ago. But it looks cool since they are trying to go to a Rachet&Clank style. But ruins it to...

1. Overworld is completed revamped.
  2. Characters are a little blocky, and completly diffrent.
  3. Banjo is way to smart, and birdie seems more pathetic looking.
  4. Graphics are nice, but alot of huge stuff.
  5. etc...
For any fans of Banjo&Kazooie. I hope this game is as good as it looks!

Level 7
Warning realy long reply down below, it contains no spoileys but does discribe game play and things you would most likely see in the manual. It gives away not storyline at all so rest assure.

I have got the game now, and have also got the 1st and 2nd. This one is realy awesome but is diffrent from the first two. Unlike the first two you don't realy use kazooie for any moves and stuff, except Banjo and Kazooie's one attack using the rachet.

But inplace of that there is an amazingly cool thing. You build your own vehicals out of parts you find around the game worlds not unlike the way you find notes (yes you do get to still find notes).

the vehicals you build have basicaly no restrictions, although there is a limit to how many parts you can put on it, I'm guessing so the game doesn't crash and burn. You can build planes cars tanks boats and basicaly anything you can be bothered building (I buit a Y-wing :p).

You use these vehicals in game whever you want to solve classic banjo kazooi style problems and chalanges .

The game is still as cool as the other ones but approach it with an open mind and not to expect the exact same thing as the first two :p

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Overall a decent game, it can be annoying at times, but it is just fun to mess around with. The graphics certainly are pretty top range for something so cartoonish. It also has its funny moments. Even without HDD install it loads pretty fast if your 360 does not disc unreadable error while loading.

As a retro joke, it is something like you can use his old moves once you unlock spiral mountain. It is not like the orignal. Thus I would say it is worth playing just to mess around with, however it is no platformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.