• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes Of Might and Magic Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Okay i'm working on a project called Heroes of Might and Magic Ultimate. Based on the series made by 3DO. I will be using 12 races from the various Heroes of Might and Magic games as well as 5 unique heroes per race. You can pick your race at start and then your hero. You buy units weekly so they are hired instead of trained.I will be attempting to create a spell book similar to Heroes of Might and Magic series by making it a multi-page, possible to learn all 50 spells book. You will gain spells by upgrading at your base for the ones linked to your race and by finding shrines to learn them. Each hero will have a speciality and a ultimate spell they recieve at level 20. Spells and specialities will be unique to their hero.

Level 1
Wat exactly are you looking for? If its scripters ill help even though im just learning JASS. If its anything else im not too good, except maybe terrain (with doodads provided.)

Level 9
The purpose is

Okay the purpose of this thread is to recruit people mainly to make models for the heroes as well as for brainstorming. The only real work that I would need help on is creating a multiple page spell book and thoughts on how to make spells learned.Someone who knew jass would also be very very nice. Meet at channel clan LOTN on azeroth server.

Status
Not open for further replies.