• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HEROES ARENA v4.1a AI ( Needs Feedbacks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I can't work on a large texts at this moment because my presence in the site is just limited for now on ( busy,busy,busy days ).

I do really need feedbacks on my map and it is free to test!
any feedbacks relating to the map is appreciated =)!

*Let me give you an important description to show:

Heroes Arena v4.1a AI - is an arena map where 5v5 team vs team takes place. The team must destroy the heart ( main objective ) of the enemy base to achieve a tremendous victory. It is inspired on my ex-favorite DotA map so I made my own but it can show you differences in the style of the gameplay. The game mechanics is simple: Hero Level. ( No items, modes or other stuffs that DotA have ). The player must pick or select hero via entering circle of powers and fight to the victory! I'd also want to emphasize on this map is the team vs. team hero clashes moments ( powerful visuals based on my styles ). I'm planning to develop this map but I don't know If I'll publish/release it officially ( maybe when it is appreciated by testers ). Also I've coded the whole Artificial Intelligence system in this map so
Playing with computer players ( AI ) are available!
( By the way, playing with AI's ( single player ) can cause some very 'minor' bugs which "ONLY" occur to the computer players so the issue will not affect the users ( multi-player battles ) )

This map is still under development by me ( jakeZinc ) and expecting to receive a relevant feedbacks for the map improvements and suggestions!

The map file is attached. ( Protected )

Attachments

• Heroes Arena v4.1a AI ( Protected ).w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Level 2
hmmm this needs alot of imprvement, an AoS game with no items is not too enjoyable, also the game play is too limited, the 1 creep lane thing really makes this too sqishy and the ai is poorly made, it needs to have a fleeing and escaping system else is too easy to kill any ai player, also you should make the map less tall and more wide for u too add atleast 2 lanes of creeps and make the gameplay more interesting, but the idea itslef its good, the spells system is also quite inovative for this type of game, also i you could add a hero duel system it wold be nice too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.