• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys i was thinking of making a hero arena where there is teams and multi arenas with items.

Every Single arena will be detailed and different from eachother, the arena cycles will go in order repeatedly until the score limit is reached( Players will get to vote the amount of wins in an arena to be victorious ) players can vote the teams like there can be 4 teams of 3 and they face off eachother so that they dont get bored facing the same people over and over again so there will be a rotation instead of getting owned by the same team over and over again instead you can own some other people :). or they can have a big team so that its just 1 team vs another repeatedly if you wanted.

There will be items that you can buy and get recipes to make even greater items. That will be earned with gold, the second resource will be wood which you will get if you u win a arena so 1 lumber each to the winning team and the lumber will be used to get some decent items that are as good as the combination items but your not spending as much gold.

There will be many heroes and theyll have their specific role like EXAMPLE : A class called "Assassin" They will have some stuns so that people cant attack or heal or cast a spell. Another example is a "Arcane Sorcerer" They will have an ability to turn an enemy for a short period of time into an object (Something like polymorph) The healer of course you guys should know, heals the group or you can try a hybrid class that does heals but arent that good and they do OK damage but not as good as the originals.

The Arenas will be a hard thing to do to make them different from eachother but thats why i would like a team to do this cause i really would like help for these roles listed Below......

A Really awesome trigger person ( They are needed for the item combos and some arena triggers to make them more difficult)

A Really good Spell Maker ( To make the spells more better and funner to use and to give some style into them :) )

Maybe a terrainer to make the arenas look good :DD

Some Beta Testers of course to see how good the map is before release and if theres a bunch of problems they will catch it!

Someone to think of some Hero classes and arenas with me.

So if you would like to help with this project or want more info tell me in this thread or just message me :):nemor::wthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.