• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter

Keywords:
demon, hunter, poison, space suit,
Contents

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. Notices: [-] This model includes no team color.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 5
Like the others, I believe this is your best model yet. Like you, I'm an avid Mega Man X fan. I have an idea for a Sigma model. If you can modify the Blade Master so he doesn't have the beard, necklance, large bottom teeth, and flag, all that would be needed would be a new skin and you would have a good Mega Man X1 Sigma.

Level 3
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
holy! as a fan of zero ive gotta say im speach less!
THE BEST MODEL OF ZERO IS AND YOU MADE IT! i wish i could go higher realy :( 100/5

Level 5
I think that people regard this as your best model because it looks exactly like Zero would if he appeared in WC3. Does he have the animations of his trademark combo? I've got some more Mega Man themed model ideas if you're interested. (Look at my previous comment.) If you remove the gun from a marine, modify the hand that holds the gun to look like a buster, add some crests to the helmet, and reskin, you would have a very good Bass model. Treble would just need a good skin. I'll try to think of some ideas for an Axl model. BTW, I played the MMX8 demo. The voice acting was in Japanese but it was good stuff. (The first game in which X or Mega Man doesn't sound like a girl which isn't appropriate for a warrior like X.)

Level 5
Yep, Axl sounds like a kid. In the stage I played, X had the ability to charge his gun to 3 levels, Zero could double jump, and all 3 could air dash. Zero's combo now has an upward final swing that can flip some enemies (like the small mavericks that look like hard hats) on their backs. I've come up with an idea for an Axl model. It might be possilbe to modify a blood mage model by removing the cape, modifying the polygons on the hair to get the proper angle, giving him two copies (one if thats all that can be done) of the pistol model, and reskinning it.

Level 4
Yes, the Strength of this model is Definatly in its skin. Its looks like you did something rather similar to what I 1st did on oinkerwinkles, modifying a demon hunter. Due to you having skinning talents your becomes popular and mine.. well...
TwinBlade.jpg

Most would say It speaks for itsself, but If me or anyone else gets a decent texture on it..

Oh well.

Excellent use of slight modification on your model, im guessing it took like 10-30 minutes on the model then 20-60 on the skin

EDIT: for the pants, if your using oinkerwinkles, tey snaping the pant's vertex's with the legs, i tryed that and it look pretty cool, but sorta does damage to the skin's look

Level 3
hes a nice little model but im pretty sure it could go better like square box sholder pads like the real Zero..see if u can make his attack go top right of him to bottom left of him and i have to say it looks like a 3/5 to me! :)

Level 1
Very good, but Zero looks a bit too much like an Elf. Also the Leg Armour is a bit baggy and the sword looks a bit strange. But apart from that, very good. 4/5

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
GOod Work 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)