• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Liu and deepstrasz
Keywords:
Blindfolded Warrior
Contents

HeroDemonHunter (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model does not function in Warcraft III.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model does not function in Warcraft III.

Level 5
omg i liked the old one cmon man post the old 1 too. i dont like the new wheapon and in game it just looks like a blob of flesh. post the old 1 so i can dl it. for this 4/5 because looks bad in game.

Ike

Ike

Level 4
Gee, mucfuc, I wonder why a Demon Hunter would have the same animations as a Demon Hunter.

Level 8
It reminds me too much of Illidan!
It's face has the same features...
Also some animations are the same.

1/5

lol at least u didnt rate it, this is illidan and the animations match with his weapons anyways, u must not know about skinning and modeling to say that though =P

Level 1
cool weapons but i noticed some coloured particles spreading out of his hands. they're disturbing,culd anyone tell me how to remove 'em?

Level 2
I just dont understand why VGsatomi always have to write his name? the name is above his avatar? omg... :roll:

and nothing special with this model, skin sucks anyway 2/5

Level 1
Did u guys tested this model in your maps ?? the maker didn't mention this model requires other skins >.> i got fatal error everytime i try >.> btw i cant dl the skins ;_; either