• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroCryptLord.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A rough description is if a bug mated with a Pharaoh and gave birth. Good nuff? Yes, yes it is. Does it really look like someone else helped me with this? Even if they did, I wouldn't disgrace their name by honoring them with this piece of work.

Keywords:
Crypt Lord, Egyptian, Nerubian,
Contents

Egyptian Crypt Lord (Texture)

Reviews
~ Comment removed by implied request.
Level 16
1. That is up to the mods to decide. You should've contacted one.

2. It also says...

Originally posted by The Rules of Skinning
CnP & recoloring cannot be used on the same texture (for instance, having 25% CnP & 25% recolor (50% total) wouldn't be allowed, but the total of 25% would be).

Therefore contradicting the above stated.
This could also be said as the above also contradicts this.

Level 2
And decide they soon shall, and whilst I be fine if it goes either way, I am a little peeved at the harshness of good Mr.Goblin's reply, when the rules were fuzzy, at very best. I read them and, as my first skin ever submitted, think I have SOME room for err rather than what could be called little else than assholery. If the rules themselves cannot be deciphered, how am I to be blamed for not accurately following them? It was not sheer ignorance, simply a misunderstanding. But fortunately, we have a strong system of support here on hive for those just getting off their feet.

And decide they soon shall, and whilst I be fine if it goes either way, I am a little peeved at the harshness of good Mr.Goblin's reply, when the rules were fuzzy, at very best. I read them and, as my first skin ever submitted, think I have SOME room for err rather than what could be called little else than assholery. If the rules themselves cannot be deciphered, how am I to be blamed for not accurately following them? It was not sheer ignorance, simply a misunderstanding. But fortunately, we have a strong system of support here on hive for those just getting off their feet.

sorry for being harsh, but that wasn't my goal D:, if i would have tryed to be harsh

YOU FUCKING NOOBS YOU SUCK COCKS would have come first, don't you think? :D

:grin:

anyway, now you know the rules :D