• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero_BloodElf.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This skin is my first that I made.

Keywords:
Blood Mage,Kael.
Contents

White Blood Mage (Texture)

Reviews
08:59, 20th Apr 2015 Misha: just a blinding, nonsensical, amount of white and whitish light blue.. rejected

M

08:59, 20th Apr 2015
Misha: just a blinding, nonsensical, amount of white and whitish light blue.. rejected

Level 30
There's a special tag I like to use in those situations.

Sorry, but he looks like he's been molested, heavily, and like the clothes were left in bleach for far too long. Please take a look at some of the other skins on the Hive, and then on our Tutorials section - you'll get a fine start there.

Level 30
Current skin moderator has, currently, a little less time to visit the Hive, but that shouldn't worry anyone. If you have a problem with the skin, as in you think it's disgraceful to have it just in the database even on pending, you can report a resource and it will be discussed and possibly taken care of.