• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

hero xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Go to Advanced on WorldEdit and click on Gameplay Constants. Then scroll down on Gameplay Constants until you find Hero XP.

Level 3
I think hes asking how to change the amount given, I'm not too sure about this, but if you're looking for exp required to level i can give you the formula.

Level 2
Im looking for how to change the amount of xp given for killing a creep. For exempel, i kill a spider = 20xp, if i kill a water elemental = 40xp, how to set this?

Level 27
One way to do it would be with triggers: (first you would need to set the custom value of all your units (your custom value == your experience gained), and set Hero Experience Gain Rate to 0%. You also need a group variable (ALG) and a point variable (ALP))
  • Events
  • Unit - A Unit Dies
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Set ALP = Position of Triggering Unit
  • Set ALG = Units within 1000 of Triggering Unit matching (matching unit is a hero equal to true and matching unit belongs to an enemy of owner of Triggering unit)
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ALG and do Actions
  • Loop - Actions
  • Hero - Add (Custom Value of Triggering Unit/Units in ALG) to picked unit
  • //endloop
  • Custom Script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ALP)
  • Custom Script: call DestroyGroup(udg_ALG)
--donut3.5--

Level 2
I cant find this one, please help me.
Code:
Set ALG = Units within 1000 of Triggering Unit matching (matching unit is a hero equal to true and matching unit belongs to an enemy of owner of Triggering unit)

Level 24
Lol guys, killing the little newbie (his words, not mine) with your ubar leet triggers. It has to do with the level of the unit. You know how creeps show their levels when you mouse over them? Same thing.

The field is something like Stats - Unit Level. Under Advanced - Gameplay Constants (I hope that's it, no WE on this comp) there exist several fields with Unit Experience in their names.

There is one called something like Level Factor, the one that you want has a default setting of 25. That 25 is how much experience regular units give per level. So then a level one unit gives 25 EXP, a level 2 gives 50, etc.

There is a field however, that modifies that to give a percentage of the other field along with the bonus, I'm sorry that I don't know either the name or default, you will want to set that to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.