1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hero XP Required Table Character Limit

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Kaijyuu, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kaijyuu

Kaijyuu

Resources:
    Resources:
    So, the regular XP required features aren't suited for my map, since they're exponential. I want a curve that flattens out after a certain point. As such, I have a fancy pants logistic XP curve I made and want to implement, but there's a problem: the Hero XP Required Table seems to have a rather limiting 1410 character limit. Is there any way to expand it (by, say, directly modifying the text files in the map)? Or is the character limit a hard limit?

If I can't do it this way, I'm already triggering XP gain and can simply store the "actual" XP in a variable and level them up when appropriate. That takes information away from the player though.