• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Hero XP and minimap creeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
2 questions, hopefully simple.

1 - I know how to make the exact XP required to level, but changing how much XP u get compared to earlier levels, is it possible? How do I do it? (Killing level 2 thing at level 1 yield 50 xp, killing level 2 thing at level 9 yield 5?)

2 - Is there a way to get rid of the Mini-map creep camp things? Or do I need to make them a comp run player? Except the client-side way, because i'm trying to hide info.

P.S. Is there a way to do it without triggs?

Level 5
@Question#2 - I don't think you can't do this without triggers. Just go to the Action trigger list and scroll down to the "Game" section until you see Show/Hide Creep Camps on Minimap.

Level 2
That is question number 2 go to triggers and import the unpacked file.

Attachments

• HiddenCreeps.zip
    342 bytes · Views: 28
  • HiddencCreeps.JPG
    HiddencCreeps.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 91
Level 29
For question 1 you must use triggers as well, with just simple math.

For example, you can set all the creeps exp to 0, and make this simple action
  • Hero - Add (((Level of (Dying unit)) x 25) / (Hero level of (Triggering unit))) experience to (Triggering unit), Hide level-up graphics

Just change the exp to whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.