• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Wars Thunder Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I have started making a new Hero Wars map. Thunder Cats was a random ass idea i chose for fun.. Bnet account name is Liano... Sadly no thundercats characters, or ideas from the show. But i need imput on what i should do differently on the map to improve it. I believe Hero Wars Icelands was great with its FFA at the end. Btw This map is kinda based on Icelands but different map theme, New characters, and New spells, and new events.
I need to know though is what would people like to see in a Hero Wars game that isn't there. The project is coming along smoothly right now but im gunna need ideas for events and items. I'd like to know what disappointed people in the game that i could help with improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.