• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero/Spell models Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright. First off, I'm attempting to make a map where 3 players must defend their base from waves of minions, one playing as a tank, one as a damage dealer and one as a support. I have a ton of heroes, but there are a few model requests I would like to make because I've already made all the spells for them but have no awesome model that fit in well with them.
For example, I want a yellow water elemental, where the water color is indeed yellow instead of the normal blue/green.. I'd be more than happy with a simple one like that. And to go with that, I want a "yellow bubbles" effect, like the one already on this site, but.... yellow. Yes. AND! There's more! There is a maelstrom/whirlpool effect here that I find absolutely awesome, and.......... wait for it........ I'd love to have something similar but in yellow. You may have realized that what I'm basically asking for is a "Pee Elemental". But maybe now that you've read all that you are more interested instead of reading "I WANT A PEE ELEMENTAL" as the first sentence. (It's the only "lulz" hero I'm making, I promise!)

Aaaaaaand. I have already thought of what I think is a cool spell, where a fire/lava hero uses the Storm, Earth and Fire spell to create a unit that deals AoE damage to enemies near him (if anyone has a better way of making yourself into such a unit I'd be happy to listen and learn). So if someone out there could make a "pool of fire" spell model that doesn't look awkward when its physical size is larger or look weird while moving, that would be kick. ass.

The map itself will probably never make it outside of my own and my friends' hard drive, but it would still be really cool if someone made any of these things.

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies.

TL;DR :
Yellow Water Elemental (In progress)
Yellow Bubble effects (used as buff etc)
Yellow Whirlpool spell model/effect
Pool of Fire

Last edited:
Level 3
The Yellow Water Elemental is being done by the mightly General Frank, which is awesome. Is there someone who have the time to make the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.