• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I need a spell that is similar to the Twilight's Eve spell in Twilight's Eve ORPG v1.14d.

It needs to have a crapload of effects, words aren't neccesary, and it needs to have a long casting time. Only one hero in the game will have this ability, and the model for it is the Archmage. If you could have like a channeling animation for the Archmage going the whole time, that would be great.

Also, the spell needs to feature effects from the four primary elements (air, water, earth, and fire), preferably by an equal amount.

GUI is best, but I don't expect anyone to be able to make this in just GUI. If you make it with Jass, you will have to help me get it working, as I know next-to nothing about Jass..
+REP to whoever helps, of coarse.

Thanks,
-Arkon Kaos (A.K.A. Vital_Sin)

Level 14
Yeah, I expected someone to say that. I didn't give all the details for my own evil-purposes. :mwahaha:

The spell needs to end up dealing 10,000 damage in an AoE of 1000, with the damage being dealt AFTER all the unecessary effects have been shown, with a FIERY EXPLOSION, then the final effect(s): 12 effects similar (but not) to holy light, rain down and strike the AoE of 1000, in whichcase the damage will be done after the effect finishes.

Does that make any sense? I just woke up, I'm a little fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.