• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Spell Creator for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need an experienced trigger to create some spells for my Heroes in the project I am working on. (You can check out the map at the link in my signature if you want to see what it is first.)

Spells will only have 1 rank each, and are all based on Agility or Intelligence for their damage.

I've had some complaints on my first 8 Heroes, they will need 2 Spells each (though I think most of them can stick with what they've got.)

What I need most help with is the 20 Final Heroes. They will have 2 Offensive abilities, 1 Defensive ability and 2 Ultimates each (all with 1 rank).

Examples of Heroes:
Wind Rider - Utilizes Wind magic and is a master for Ranged combat.
Demonblade - Combines Demon Powers with brute strength to deal tremendous melee AoE damage.
Moon Templar - Combines Moon magic and assassination skills to swiftly deal with her opponents. Can turn into a Eclipse Form which makes her abilities act differently.

Ofcourse there will be many more and we can decide if I should tell you what spells I like or if you design them yourself.
What is important is not that the spells should have many cool effects, it is more important that they work smoothly and looks good. Some spells might want a large explosion of lightning and stuff while others just causes the caster to fade out and fade in behind the target with a swift strike. It is just important that its not overdone with special effects and so on :)

You will be a part of the project and get fully credited as one of the creators if you help with this.

Thanks for taking your time reading this, you may always contact me if there is anything you want to know about the project. I have many unrealeased goodies I can share with you to make you more interested :)

Level 11
Yes I am using NewGen :) and no you dont need to come with ideas, just if you got any :) It is the coding I am after most.

I can PM you with the info on some spells I have in mind, it seems we need to fix the 8 starting Heroes first as they are not fun enough :p

You dont have to feel pressured with making all fast, take your time as my computer time is a bit limited I understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.