• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey there...

my problem is:

if a hero gets killed, it doesnt disappear n is ressurectable.. now i wanna create a unit wich you can create n wich can ressurect 1 hero n dies then (the dying is no problem) how can i make a spell wich returns the hero? i tried with ancient spirits or how they're called.. those tauren revive units..

thx in advance!

Level 18
Hey there...

my problem is:

if a hero gets killed, it doesnt disappear n is ressurectable.. now i wanna create a unit wich you can create n wich can ressurect 1 hero n dies then (the dying is no problem) how can i make a spell wich returns the hero? i tried with ancient spirits or how they're called.. those tauren revive units..

thx in advance!

I spent 1 week trying to figure this out once, I couldn't figure it out to work efficiently.

Level 1
mabey....

Hey there...

my problem is:

thx in advance!

using triggers u may if I understand you make a spell to resurect a hero then the caster dies. what trigger should be like
unit casts spell equal to resserect(dummy spell)(pally ult)(make spell target heroes only and not units)(make sure u change it from 6 targets to how many needed)
wait (length)
kill triggering unit

hope that helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.